Two months ago, Tanner called me out for not sharing what I’ve learned.
Within the last two weeks, I imparted some wisdom onto Nikki, Katie, Mitch, Amy and Jackie – so, here are a few of the more important lessons I’ve learned and feel worth sharing with y’all.
- If a guy asks you out on a date – he should take you OUT…not in, not cook you dinner, but OUT
- Don’t date people who are going thru divorces…..unless the divorce is going on 12+ months….OR, unless you are a glutton for punishment.
- Moving sucks, and leaving home is hard, but when you have your own family – home is where they are and where you will all be happy
- Be busy – and when you aren’t busy, pretend; absence makes the heart grow fonder and being busy makes you appreciate what you have when you have it
- If its not there, don’t force it
- Be fearless and take chances – you have NOTHING to lose!
- If you go out with someone who’s recently lost a LOT of weight, be careful – the majority of their conversations WILL revolve around weight loss, food and exercise and – for the most part – they will prefer to NOT eat out…..if you are OK with that, AWESOME. If not, RUN!
- Man up….even if you only have lady parts – we have bigger balls anyway
- Stop expecting; you’ll only be disappointed
- Finish what you start; don’t bail – no one will remember but you, and you’ll hate yourself for it
Oh, and PS, I’m down 5 lbs and not thrilled, but I did cheat the whole weekend…….we went to the beach and I indulged….whatever; back at it today!